Sunday, May 1, 2011

books

I don't really read much books but I think the 3 most influential books to me are Death Note: The Las Angelas B.B. Murder Case, Of Mice and Men, and There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom. Death Note: The Las Angelas B.B. Murder Case was really intense. This was the only book that really got me reading page after page. This book was is filled with mystery, detective work, vivid information, like I actually felt like it was happening right in front of me. This book is VERY detailed. The book Of Mice and Men really good too. It taught me a lot about friendship and that it doesn't matter what the person looks like, their race, or anything of the matter, the only thing that matters is how loyal he is to you. This book was also a page turner for me because of how good the story was going. I always wanted to know whats going to happen next. The book "There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom" was the very first book I've read. I read it in elementary school. This book actually made me push myself into doing the best I can in school, because the thought of being held back a grade was the scariest thing to me.
(Quick sparknote video on Of Mice and Men)

1 comment: