Sunday, May 22, 2011

week 7



During middle school through sophomore year I believe I was addicted to video games. The game was called "Diablo 2," its an online internet RPG. This kind of took over my life, I went to school and went straight home to play games. This didn't effect my school life or anything, I was an honors student. This just took up my social life. All I did was play games right when I got home from school at 3 til maybe 2-4 in the morning. I didn't really go outside, like at all. I never went to the mall to hang out til I was like in senior year of high school. Playing this game just really took my social life away, but at that time I didn't really care. My mom was always yelling at me to get off the computer and go outside or s go do something else, but I didn't really listen. It got to the point where she had to take the game CD away from me and only allow me to play for a certain duration of the day. I eventually slowed down in junior year when I joined the wrestling team and classes got a little harder. Wrestling later on became priority and I sold my items online for money. Until now I still haven't played that game, thank goodness.


This is a video of a kid going CRAZY because his parents cancelled his "World of Warcraft" account. This is a clear example of a video game addict.








I though this one was funny because this game does actually get some guys into playing non stop.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know you finally got out of the house and away from the games! I loved the Call of Duty ad.

    ReplyDelete